Regardless of your age, grab some colour, unleash your creativity and win amazing prizes!
The Peacock – a bird known for its beauty, grace and vivid colours is an icon synonymous with the Murugappa Group. The peacock has been the Group’s logo for several decades now and represents it’s rich culture and heritage.
Two specially designed peacocks inspired by traditional Indian art forms have been custom-drawn by Chennai based artist Subadra Kalyanaraman for this colouring contest.
So don’t wait any longer, grab your colours now!
Group Corporate Communications
Dare House, NSC Bose Rd,
Parry’s Corner, George Town,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001, India
1. This contest is open to the following age groups – 10 to 18, 19 to 30, 31 to 50, 51 to 70 and 70+
2. Artwork submitted on our website or sent across via courier must include contact details – Name, Age Group, Contact Number and Email ID. Entries without this information will not be evaluated
3. By entering the contest, the entrant acknowledges and warrants that the submitted artwork is an original piece created solely by them.
4. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates & announcement of the winners.
5. Decisions of the judges are final and binding.