|1. This quiz is for school children and will be in English. However audience rounds are open to all.
2. The contest is open to school students from Classes 5 to 12 only.
3. Registrations are required only for the school teams and not for the audience.
4. Each team must comprise of 3 members from the same school. In the case of schools with different branches, each branch will be treated as a separate school.
5. Students should carry their school ID card / bonafide certificate and be in their uniforms on the day of the quiz.
6. There will be a written preliminary round of 25 questions. The top six teams will make it to the finals.
7. There is no limit to the number of teams per school; however, in the event of more than one team from the same school scoring the top marks in the written preliminary round, only the best team of the school will be selected for the final six.
8. There will be a few questions on the Murugappa Group as well as on Kovai. Therefore, in addition to other publicly available material, we recommend the teams to refer and read about Kovai city and the Murugappa Group.
9. Limited spot registrations will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
13. For further clarifications, please call 95000 72458 or 96000 05932.
Please note participation certificates will be given only to those students who are present at the preliminary round of the quiz.